Account Navigation

Account Navigation

Currency - All prices are in AUD

Currency - All prices are in AUD
 Loading... Please wait...
Collectible Stocks and Bonds

Carnegie Bancorp 1994

$29.95 $19.95
(You save $10.00)

Carnegie Bancorp 1994

$29.95 $19.95
(You save $10.00)
SKU:
carnegie bancorp
Availability:
Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Quantity:
Share

Product Description

Carnegie Bancorp stock certificate 1994

Great eagle vignette inked in the same blue as the border of the certificate. Great banking collectible.  Issued and cancelled. Dated 1994.

Incorporated in 1993 in New Jersey, the Carnegie Bancorp operated as a regional commercial bank in Mercer, Burlington, Hunterdon, Morris, and Ocean counties, New Jersey; and Bucks County, Pennsylvania.  In 1998, Carnegie Bancorp was acquired by Sovereign Bancorp Inc. On October 14, 2008, Banco Santander Central Hispano, S.A. (STD), already a 25% owner in Sovereign, announced plans to purchase the remaining 75% of the company.

Product Reviews

Find Similar Products by Category