Indiahoma Refining Company stock certificate 1923
Hard to find piece with a great vignette of a gushing oil well and extensive brown under print. Issued and cancelled. Dated 1923 from reverse endorsement.
Incorporated 1912 in Oklahoma, the company was engaged in the production, refining, and marketing petroleum products. The business owned refineries near Okmulgree OK and East St Louis IL. It owned 130 miles of pipeline with a combined daily refining capacity of 10,000 barrels and 605 tank cars. It also controlled (through stock) the Motor Gasoline Co., Indiahoma Pipe Line Co., Export Oil Corp, and White Oak Gasoline Co.
The company owned or controlled over 39,000 acres of oil and gas lands in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Illinois, and Missouri. The wells had a daily production of about 2500 barrels daily. It also had a storage capacity of over 1.3 million barrels.