Studebaker-Packard Corporation set of 2 colors 1950's
Set of 2 colors - blue, green. Very nice vignette of multiple allegorical Greek figures. This is a fantastic piece for both name of the company and the low price point. Dated in the 1950's.
Set of 2 colors!
The Studebaker-Packard Corporation was the entity created by the purchase of the Studebaker Corporation of South Bend, Indiana, by the Packard Motor Car Company of Detroit, Michigan, in 1954. While Studebaker was the larger of the two companies, Packard's balance sheet and executive team were stronger than that of the South Bend company.
In the spring of 1962, Studebaker-Packard reverted its name to Studebaker. The following year the South Bend plant was closed, while its Canadian plant in Hamilton continued to produce Studebaker cars until 1966.